Linda's Loaded Potato Skins
- 1 pkg Pam's Pantry Linda's Loaded Potato dip mix
- 4-6 Potatoes (depending on size and how full you want them)
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- bacon pieces
- shredded cheese
- Bake Potatoes until tender.
- Mix Linda's Loaded potato dip mix per directions on package.
- Remove potatoes from oven and cut in half or quarters or to desired size.
- Scoop potato out of skins.
- In a large bowl, combine the scooped potato and Linda's Loaded Potato mix.
- Beat well. Spoon potato mixture back onto skins
- Pprinkle with bacon pieces and some shredded cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017