Frozen Fruit Salad
Jump to recipe
- 1 Package Pam's Pantry Cherry Cheesecake
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 16 oz can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 16 oz can crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 small can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- In a large bowl, combine the Cream Cheese (softened) and Cherry Cheesecake Mix.
- Using a mixer, beat well.
- Add the Cool whip and mix well.
- Add the Cherry Pie Filling, Pineapple, Sweetened Condensed Milk and Lemon Juice.
- Mix well,
- Spoon into a bundt pan and freeze overnight for best results.
- Before serving, remove from freezer and hold bundt pan upside down in sink under as hot of water as possible. I rotated it around for a couple of minutes letting the water hit each spot.
- Using a flat spatula, run it down each of the larger indented portions of the bundt pan and the frozen dessert will loosen.
- Invert pan on a plate and tap and dessert should pop out on the platter.
- Slice frozen and serve.
- NOTE: You can use any flavor Pam's Pantry No Bake Cheesecake Mix and any fruit desired. .
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017