Grilled Dilled Salmon
Jump to recipe
- 1 package Pam's Pantry Definitely Dill dip mix
- Salmon, raw (up to 3 lbs)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heavy Duty Tin Foil
- Mix the Pam's Pantry Definitely Dill pack with 1 cup mayo and 1 cup sour cream.
- Place raw salmon on heavy duty tin foil
- Smother salmon with dip mixture, coating all sides of the fish.
- Close foil and place on grill.
- Turn fish pack occasionally, and check for doneness by opening a small portion of the foil.
- When fish has completely cooked, remove from grill, open foil and serve.
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017