Meat N Potato Pie
Jump to recipe
- 2 Pkgs Pam's Pantry French Onion Dip Mix
- 2 lbs Hamburger
- 2 lbs Mashed Potatoes
- 1 reg size can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large casserole dish, mix the 2 pkgs French Onion Dip Mix with the 2 lbs of Hamburger and press into dish. I push it up a bit higher around the edges as it will cook down and shrink.
- Bake until it is brown all the way thru (cooking time will vary based on size and depth and casserole dish used).
- Remove from oven and drain all excess grease off.
- Spread mashed potatoes on top of meat, if meat has shrunk, fill in edges of dish with potatoes
- Pour can of Mushroom soup on top and spread out in an even layer.
- Return to the oven and bake until soup and potato topping is bubbly.
- Add shredded cheese and continue to bake until cheese is melted. Once cheese is melted, remove from oven, cut and serve.
© 2022 Pam's Pantry 2017