Orange Glazed Chicken
Jump to recipe
- 1 Pkg Pam's Pantry Gudrun's Great Glaze
- 12 oz Orange Marmalade
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (up to 3 lbs)
- Mix Gudrun's Great Glaze with marmalade and set aside.
- Cut up the boneless, skinless chicken breasts and bake them in the oven til done.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the oven and place them in the bowl of Orange glaze, coating them well.
- Put them back on a tin foil covered pan and baked them at 500 degrees for about 10-15 mins.
- Glaze will get nice and sticky, sweet and spicy
- Spoon some extra glaze on them from the bottom of the pan.
- Great with a side of rice and broccoli!
© 2022 Pam's Pantry 2017