Jump to recipe
- 1 pack Collin's Garlic Clove
- 1 stick Butter
- Spaghetti or Fettichini Noodles (up to 1 lb)
- 1 lb Shrimp
- Melt butter in a skillet on the stove
- Add the package of Collin's Garlic clove and cook until onion bits are toasted.
- Remove the tails from the shrimp and place shrimp in the skillet.
- Saute Shrimp until cooked well.
- In a separate pan, boil water and cook desired amount of noodles until tender.
- Place a bed of noodles on a serving plate and spoon the sautéed shrimp and butter garlic sauce over noodles.
- Serve and enjoy!
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017