Spicy Texas Enchiladas
Jump to recipe
- 1 Package Tasha's Texas Twister
- 2.5 - 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast salt and peppered,
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 (7oz) can chopped green chiles
- Half cup fine diced yellow onion
- 3 cups shredded co-jack cheese
- 2 (10 oz) cans green chile enchilada sauce (red could also be used)
- 1 pkg. (10 count) Flour Tortillas
- Half cup sliced black olives
- Diced Tomato, lettuce and Sour Cream as desired.
- Mix the package of Tasha's Texas Twister with cream cheese and sour cream.
- Combine the Tasha's Texas Twister mix with the chicken, green chilies, onion and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Pour half of ONE can of enchilada sauce in bottom of a sprayed 9x13 pan
- Fill and wrap tortillas with chicken mix filling.
- Place the filled tortillas in pan.
- Pour remaining 1.5 cans of enchilada sauce over the top of enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups of co-jack cheese, half cup sliced black olives over top of cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 min until cheese starts to brown and is bubbly.
- Top with diced tomato, shredded lettuce and sour cream if desired
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017