Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Jump to recipe
- 1 pkg Pam’s Pantry Mellie’s Mexi Mix
- 8 large cabbage leaves
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups soft bread cubes
- one-half cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- Parboil cabbage leaves for 5 minutes.
- Combine beef, bread cubes, onion, eggs, and Mellie’s Mexi Mix.
- Form meat into oblong patties.
- Place a meat patty onto each cabbage leaf.
- Roll up the cabbage leaf and fasten with toothpicks.
- Place stuffed cabbage into a skillet and add tomato sauce.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes. Serve hot.
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017