Sweet & Sour Crockpot Chicken
- 1 package Gudrun’s Great Glaze Mix
- 1.5 lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 12 oz Ketchup (1 and half cups)
- 1.5 cups Chicken Broth, Fat Free, reduced Sodium
- 1 large Sweet Yellow Onion
- 1 large Green Bell Pepper
- Instant Rice (4-5 cups)
- Remove any excess fat from chicken breasts and cut into strips.
- Slice onion into approximately one-quarter inch slices and then cut each slice into quarters so that you have good size strips of onion.
- Slice Green Pepper in half, remove core and seeds and slice into strips, cut strips in half.
- Empty the package of Gudrun’s Great Glaze into the Crockpot.
- Add the 12 oz of Ketchup (1 and half cups) to the crockpot and stir.
- Add the 2 cups of Chicken Broth and stir.
- Add the onions and peppers and stir.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir.
- Let mixture simmer in crockpot until chicken is cooked thru. Can cook all day, will not hurt mixture.
- Cook instant rice, spoon chicken & onion/pepper broth over rice, serve.
© 2022 Pam's Pantry 2017