Death by Chocolate
Jump to recipe
- 1 Pkg Pam’s Pantry Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 Box Brownie Mix
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2, 8 oz Cool Whips
- Prepare brownies per instructions on package in a 9x13 pan and let cool. Mix
- Pam’s Pantry Chocolate Cream Pie per instructions on package and chill
- Remove brownies from pan and break into small chunks.
- In a glass dish, layer approx half of the chunked brownies
- Fost with half of the Chocolate Cream Pie mix,
- Spread with half of the Cool Whip.
- Set aside a few chunks of the brownies that are left and add a layer the remaining brownies
- Add another layer of the chocolate mix and cool whip.
- Finely crumble the set aside chunks of brownie and sprinkle on the top layer of cool whip. Chill and serve.
© 2024 Pam's Pantry 2017