Fruit Cream Poundcake
Jump to recipe
- 1 pack of any flavor of Pam's Pantry Fruit dip/No Bake Cheesecake Mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 8 oz cool whip containers
- 1 Pound Cake Loaf (baked or purchased)
- Fresh Fruit of your choice
- Our favorite is Strawberries N Cream for a Strawberry Shortcake type dessert.
- Place pound cake in freezer and chill for easy slicing.
- Mix the Pam's Pantry Fruit mix per instructions on package and chill
- Slice the pound cake in two layers
- Slice your fruit if needed.
- Spread the Cheesecake Mix on the layers and add your fruit or berries
- Place slices in the freezer until set well
- When ready to serve, place the layers on top of each other and frost with remaining mix or cool whip and add more fresh fruit.
- Best if kept in the freezer or fridge for slicing purposes. This yummy treat can be made with the flavor of your choice and any fresh fruits!
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017