Lemon Lime Poke Cake
Jump to recipe
- 1 Pkg Pam's Pantry Lemon Drop Cheesecake Mix
- 1 package Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 large package Lime jello
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Bake cake in a 9x13 pan according to directions on the box
- While cake is baking, make Pam's Pantry Lemon Drop mix per instructions on package.
- For best results, use a mixer to beat the Lemon Drop mix.
- When cake is done, remove from oven and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- While cake is cooling, mix jello according to directions, and allow to cool but, do not chill.
- Using one of the beaters from the mixture, use the end to poke holes into the cake
- Poke holes about an inch apart, all over the cake
- Holes should go all the way through to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour cooled jello on top of the cake. The jello will seep into the cake through the holes. Place cake into the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, so the jello will set.
- Remove cake from refrigerator and top with the Pam's Pantry Lemon Drop mixture. Keep refrigerated.
- NOTE: You can use any flavor cake, jello or Pam's Pantry Fruit Dip/Cheesecake Creation for Frosting. The sky is the limit!!!
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017