Mini Elephant Ears
Jump to recipe
- 1 Pkg Pam's Pantry Crazy Crackerz™ Elephant Ear seasoning mix
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits (8 count)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove biscuits from cans, flatten each biscuit out until each one is about 2-3 times their original size and place on an ungreased cookie sheets.
- Melt 3-4 stick of butter and mix with Elephant Ear seasoning packet.
- Slather the buttery seasoned mixture on to each circle.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Melt remaining 1/4 stick of butter and brush a light coating on the rounds.
- Serve warm.
- Can also drizzle with some icing. THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!!
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017