Pineapple Passion Sponge Cake
- 1 PKG Pam's Pantry Pineapple Passion
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (can use light or fat free)
- 8 oz Cool Whip (can use light or fat free)
- 1 Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix
- (use this if possible, everything is already in it and it works best)
- 1 15 oz can Crushed Pineapple (undrained)
- Mix cake mix and undrained pineapple together in ungreased 13x9 pan.
- Don't be surprised when it gets foamy.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for about 25 minutes or until golden and springs back when touched in middle.
- Mix Pam's Pantry Pineapple Passion per directions on package.
- Cool Cake completely and frost with Pam's Pantry Pineapple passion.
- Can decorate with pineapple slices, fresh fruit, a dollop of cool whip or just dig in and eat it as is!!!
- ENJOY. . .THIS IS SCRUMPTIOUS!
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017