BAKED PIZZA PIZZAZZ SOUFFLE
- 1 pack Ed’s Pizza Pizzazz
- 12 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Tomato Sauce
- Your Favorite Pizza Toppings
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix packet of Ed’s Pizza Pizzazz with cream cheese and tomato sauce and place in a round pie plate.
- Add your favorite pizza toppings and Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top and bake an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with chips for scooping.
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017