Beer Cheese Dip
Jump to recipe
- 1 Pkg. Pam's Pantry Cheesy Garlic (or Cheesy Bacon)
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 6 oz Beer
- Dice up Velveeta and Cream Cheese and place in pan on the stove.
- Heat, stirring occasionally until cheeses have melted and are blended together.
- Stir in the packet of Pam's Pantry Cheesy Garlic or Cheese Bacon.
- Slowly add 6 oz of beer and stir well. Cook till smooth and bubbly.
- Can pour in mini-crockpot and serve warm, or in a bowl.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, pretzels or with bread chunks.
- Makes a great beer cheese fondue.
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017