Mini Nacho Bites
Jump to recipe
- 1 Pkg Pam's Pantry Beefy Nacho Mix
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheets
- Toppings of your choice. . .Diced Tomato, Onion, Peppers, salsa, cheese, sour cream, refried beans, etc
- NOTE: Will need a 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Brown Ground Beef, cooking til done
- Soften Cream Cheese in microwave for 1 minute on high. Stir in package of Pam's Pantry Beefy Nacho and mix well. Add 8 oz of sour cream and mix well.
- Add cooked ground beef to the Beefy Nacho mix and mix well.
- Open can of dough sheet, spread out on counter and cut into 6 squares, cut each square into 4 even pieces for a total of 24 small squares.
- Using a Mini Muffin Pan (24 cups), press 1 square of dough into each of the 24 holders covering the bottom and pulling it up the sides..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until dough is toasted.
- Remove from oven, top with favorite toppings and serve.
- Yields 48 Mini Nacho Bites
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017