Mini Pizza Pies
Jump to recipe
- 1 pkg Pam's Pantry Ed's Pizza Pizzazz
- 12 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Tomato Sauce
- Pizza Toppings of Choice
- Mozarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- 3 cans Refrigerated Biscuits (10 count pkg)
- Preheat open to 375 degrees.
- Combine Ed's Pizza Pizzazz pack with 12 oz softened cream cheese and 4 oz tomato sauce.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray
- Place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup and press firmly down, fanning biscuit out and up the sides of the muffin cup.
- Spoon 1 Tbs of Pizza Pizzazz mixture into pressed biscuit, top with favorite pizza toppings, sprinkle with mozarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until browned and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, cool for several minutes and serve.
- Yields 30 mini pizza pies.
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017