Outrageous Olive Chili Dip
- 1 pkg. Pam's Pantry Outrageous Olive Dip
- 12 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 5 oz jar sliced Olives
- 7 oz jar of chopped Green Chilis
- 1 can Hormel Chili without beans (16 oz can)
- 4 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese (more or less, as desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 12 oz cream cheese in an 8x8 dish and microwave on high for 1 minute until soft.
- Add package of Pam's Pantry Outrageous Olive Dip Mix and stir well.
- Add 1/2 cup mayo and 5 oz jar of sliced olives.
- Stir until well blended and spread evenly in 8x8 dish to form first layer.
- Add a second layer of chopped Green Chili's.
- Add a third layer of the Hormel Chili without Beans and then sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Can serve warm or chilled.
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017