Pizza Pizzazz Pepperoni Bread
- 1 Pkg Pam's Pantry Ed's Pizza Pizzaz Dip
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Tomato Sauce
- Sliced Pepperoni
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Any additional favorite pizza toppings
- Thaw bread dough according to package directions.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray cooking oil on a cookie sheet.
- Spread dough out almost to the edges of the cookie sheet.
- Soften the cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Stir in the package of Pam's Pantry Ed's Pizza Pizzaz and mix well.
- Add 4 oz tomato sauce to Pizza Pizzaz mixture.
- Spread 1/2 of this mixture on the bread dough.
- Place pepperoni slices, cheese and any additonal toppings on the bread.
- Pull up the sides of the bread, and crimp or pinch together.
- Turn crimped side over so it is on the bottom.
- Do this carefully, as the crimping can open up.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017