Spinach & Artichoke Bake
Jump to recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 C Mayo
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Quarter cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Spinach Surprise, cream cheese, mayo, parmesan and artichoke hearts in a 8” square baking dish.
- Mix well.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 30 minutes until warm and bubbly.
- Serve with tortillas or bread.
- NOTE: A double batch will fill a 9x13 pan.
© 2022 Pam's Pantry 2017