Great Garlic Pasta Salad
Jump to recipe
- 1 pack Collin’s Garlic Clove
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Mayo
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (shells or rotini)
- 8-10 oz package of diced ham
- Can add any favorite veggies, green pepper, grape tomatoes, onions, olives, the possibilities are endless!
- Mix packet of Collin’s Garlic Clove with sour cream and mayo, set aside.
- Cook elbow macaroni until tender, drain well and let cool.
- Add Collin’s Garlic Clove dressing mix to the noodles. Stir well.
- Add diced ham and any desired veggies. Mix well
- Refrigerate until well chilled and serve.
© 2022 Pam's Pantry 2017