Garden Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 1 pkg Pam’s Pantry Right on Ranch
- 1 Qt Mayo
- 1 Qt Buttermilk
- 4 large Potatoes
- 2 T butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Crown Broccoli (cleaned
- and cut)
- 4 oz shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon Pieces (amt based on personal preference)
- Mix Right on Ranch dressing packet with 1 Qt mayo and 1 Qt. Buttermilk.
- Stir well and refrigerate.
- Bake or microwave potatoes until soft and cut in half, lengthwise.
- Carefully, scoop out the potato from the skins.
- Set skins aside.
- Mash potatoes in a bowl.
- Add butter to a skillet, add chopped onions and sauté until tender.
- Add sautéed onion, broccoli florets, 1 cup ranch dressing and bacon pieces to the mashed potatoes.
- Mix together well.
- Spoon potato mixture into the potato skins.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Heat in oven at 375 degrees until hot and cheese is melted.
- NOTE: Can use any favorite garden veggies or toppings
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017