Grilled Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- 1 Package Right on Ranch
- Olive Oil
- Red Potatoes (up to 5 lbs.)
- 8 oz shredded Colby and Monterey Jack
- Rinse and slice red potatoes.
- Empty contents of Right on Ranch packet into gallon size zip lock bag.
- Coat potatoes with Olive Oil and place in bag.
- Shake until potatoes are covered with seasoning.
- Place potatoes in tin foil with a bit of butter, close foil and grill approx 20-30 minutes per side until potatoes are soft.
- Use several foil packs to cook potatoes evenly.
- When done, open and sprinkle with Colby and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Close pack and let cheese melt. Do not put back on grill.
© 2022 Pam's Pantry 2017