Loaded Potato Patties
Jump to recipe
- 1 pkg Pam’s Pantry Linda’s Loaded Potato Mix*
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 T vegetable Oil
- Mix all ingredients, except for the vegetable oil, together in a bowl.
- Shape the potatoes into six patties.
- Put oil in frying pan.
- Brown patties in hot oil, about 3-4 minutes per side. Serve hot.
- *NOTE: Can use any of your favorite Pam’s Pantry mixes, can also add a little bit of cream cheese or sour cream to the mixture!
© 2022 Pam's Pantry 2017