Twister Wet Burritos
Jump to recipe
- 1 pkg Khory's Kickin Salsa
- 1 T Tasha Texas Twister dry mix
- 1-1/2 lbs Hamburger
- 1 Jar Brown Gravy
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 10 Med Size Flour Tortillas
- 1 15 oz can Tomato sauce
- Diced Tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can Refried Beans
- Shredded Lettuce
- 1 10 oz can Enchilada Sauce
- Sour Cream
- Prepare Khory’s salsa as directed and let set until veggies are hydrated.
- Brown Hamburger & add 1/2 of the Salsa, 1 T of Tasha Texas Twister mix and refried beans.
- Spoon a good sized spoonful of mixture onto tortillas.
- Roll tortillas and place in 9x13 pan.
- Pour Enchilada Sauce and Brown Gravy over tortillas
- Sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler until cheese is melted & bubbly.
- Add desired tomatoes, lettuce & sour cream, serve and enjoy.
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017