Glazed Fruit Pizza
Jump to recipe
- 1 pkg Tom’s Tropical Treat (can use any flavor Pams Pantry Fruit Dip)
- Packaged, ready to bake Cookie Dough
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 Qt Strawberries, sliced
- 1 can Pineapple Chucks, Drained
- 1-2 Kiwi, sliced
- 1 bunch Green Grapes, sliced
- 1 large can Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- pinch of Salt
- 1 T Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 2 T Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 t orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange cookie dough on greased pizza pan and press flat onto pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Mix Tom’s Tropical Treat according to directions on package and spread evenly on cooled cookie crust.
- Starting with outside edge place fruit on frosted cookie, spreading out til covered.
- Glaze: in a saucepan, combine glaze ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 1-2 minutes, until thickened. Remove from heat. Allow to cool, but not set up. Drizzle over cookie and fruit.
- Chill for two hours. Slice and enjoy
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017