Razzle Dazzle Berry Cake
Jump to recipe
- 1 pkg. Pam's Pantry Razzle Dazzle Berry Cheesecake Creation
- 1 pkg White Cake Mix
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Fresh Raspberries
- Prepare white cake mix per directions on package. Make 2 8" round cakes.
- Cool completely.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave and stir in Razzle Dazzle Berry mix.
- Fold in Cool Whip and mix well (use mixer for best results).
- Place Razzle Dazzle Berry mix in Freezer for half hour or more to chill.
- Frost first cake with razzle dazzle berry mix, place second cake on top of first and frost sides and top of cake.
- Place fresh raspberries on top of cake to decorate. Keep refrigerated.
© 2023 Pam's Pantry 2017